Aquaetic Malachite Green will help control common parasites and protozoans like Ichthyophthinus, Costra, Chilodonella, Ambiphyra, Cryptocaryon, Epistylis, Oodinium and Trichodina. It is also very effective against certain fungal infections like Achlya and Saprolegnia that are commonly found on fishes and their eggs.
- Works in both freshwater and saltwater aquariums
- Effective medication to control of external parasites.
- Prevent common protozoan parasites: Ichthyophthinus, Costra, Chilodonella, Ambiphyra, Cryptocaryon Epistylis, Oodinium and Trichodina.
- Effective against common external fungal infections of fishes and eggs
- Effective agent in the control of fungus on fish eggs.
Malachite Green is believed to bind strongly with the internal cytoplasmic structures of parasites and interfere in normal metabolism.
Directions: Use 1 teaspoon (approximately 5 ml) per 10 gallons of water for most treatments. This produces a concentration of 0.05 ppm.
1 oz can treat up to 60 gallons.
Made in the USA.
NOTE : Not for use on fish intended for human consumption. Safe for most live plants and ornamental pond fish. Please do your own research for any specific plant before using Aquaetic Products or read the notes carefully. Please use appropriate PPE. Do not consume. Flush with water for skin or eye contact. Seek medical treatment if ingested or severe irritation with skin. This product is not intended to treat / diagnose / cure any disease. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.