Aquaetic Methylene Blue is effective against superficial fungal infections of fish. The drug may be used as an alternative to Malachite Green for the control of fungus when it is known that the fish to be treated are sensitive. Aquaetic Methylene Blue is safe for use with fish eggs and fry for the prevention of fungal infections. As a secondary use, it is effective against some external protozoans, such as Ichthyophthirius (Ich), Chilodonella and Costia.
- Works in both freshwater and saltwater aquariums
- Safe to use with fish eggs and fry.
- Liquid medicated formula is effective against fungus on fish
- Prevention of fungal growth on fish eggs.
- Also treats protozoans like Ich, Chilodonella and Costia
- Provides protection to prevent infections.
- Can be used to reverse nitrite and cyanide poisoning
- 1 Oz, can treat up to 60 gallons
Direction: For use as a dip, prepare a separate tank, add 5 teaspoons per 3 gallons of water (this produces 50 ppm methylene blue). Dip fishes for no more than 10 seconds. Contents treat 240 gallons of average water conditions.
Made in the USA
Note: Not for use on fish intended for human consumption. Safe for most live plants and ornamental pond fish. Please do your own research for any specific plant before using Aquaetic Products or read the notes carefully. Please use appropriate PPE. Do not consume. Flush with water for skin or eye contact. Seek medical treatment if ingested or severe irritation with skin. This product is not intended to treat / diagnose / cure any disease. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.