Different geographies have different tap water conditions with different pH levels, while fish require a specific pH level to thrive. A pH of 7.0 is ideal when keeping a community Aquarium containing a variety of tropical fish.
– Goldfish and live bearers prefer a pH of 7.5.
– Many Amazonian fish, like angelfish & neon tetras, prefer a pH of 6.5 to 6.8.
– Mollies and sword tails thrive at pH 7.2 to 7.5.
pH in an aquarium can fluctuate due to fish waste, uneaten food and addition of tap water. It is recommended to test water for pH weekly. Aquaetic pH Move-Up Fresh water Aquarium Water pH Raising Solution raises Aquarium pH in freshwater Aquariums to desired level. Safe for fish and plants. Use when setting up a new aquarium, adjusting pH, or changing water. With Aquaetic products, it’s easy to keep a beautiful saltwater, freshwater or reef aquarium. Dawnsci has been creating innovative, research-driven solutions that make it easier to care for your fish and aquarium.
With Dawnsci, you can spend more time admiring your fish, and less time scrubbing your tank. Make sure to use all products as directed in order to ensure the best results.
1. Use Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Freshwater pH Test Kit to determine the pH of the Aquarium.
2. To raise pH, add four to five drops of Aquaetic pH Move-Up for every U.S. gallon (3.78 L) of Aquarium water.
3. Take another pH reading before making the next addition of Aquaetic pH Move-Up.
4. If fish are present in the Aquarium, do not change the pH more than 0.2 in a 24-hour period (for example, from 7.0 to 7.2).
Compatibility: Aquaetic pH Move-Up contains no phosphates and can be used with live plants.
Made in the USA.
NOTE: Not for use on fish intended for human consumption. Safe for most live plants and ornamental pond fish. Please do your own research for any specific plant before using Aquaetic Products or read the notes carefully. Please use appropriate PPE. Do not consume. Flush with water for skin or eye contact. Seek medical treatment if ingested or severe irritation with skin. This product is not intended to treat / diagnose / cure any disease. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
There are no reviews yet.