$9.99 – $19.99
Ammonium Chloride is an inorganic compound. Common uses include
- Plant fertilizer
- Used as flux in metalwork
- Expectorant in cough medicines
- Feed supplement for animals and food additive
1 lb, 10 lb, 2.5 lb, 5 lb
$8.95 – $15.95
Contents: Deionized water, iodide salts, stabilizers. Precautions:Not for human consumption. For Aquarium/Ornamental fish use only! Not for fish used for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children Promotes more colorful Carols and reef invertebrates Promotes Healthy Environment to fish, shrimp and nerite snails
$8.49 – $24.95
To aid in general disease prevention, detoxification of fishes suffering from nitrite or cyanide poisoning and for use as a prophylaxis against fungus infections of fish spawns (eggs)
- Works in both freshwater and saltwater aquariums
- Safe to use with fish eggs and fry.
- Liquid medicated formula is effective against fungus on fish
- Prevention of fungal growth on fish eggs.
- Also treats protozoans like Ich, Chilodonella and Costia
- Provides protection to prevent infections.
- Can be used to reverse nitrite and cyanide poisoning