- Active ingredient is soda ash or sodium carbonate
- pH increaser – Corrects acidic water conditions
- Slows the rapid dissipation of chlorine caused by acidic water
- Reduces eye irritation in pool by reducing acidity of water
- Reduces corrosion of pool equipment and etching of plaster pool walls
- As the level of your pool’s pH increases into the ideal range, your pool water will become safer and more pleasant to swim in.
Apart from the household uses of Soda Ash, it is also used in industrial applications, detergent manufacturing Metallurgy, Glass manufacturing, and many more
NOTE : Any of above statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration (FDA).This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. This information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice. We strongly advise you to have a test batch before use.