- Active ingredient is soda ash or sodium carbonate
- pH increaser – Corrects acidic water conditions
- Slows the rapid dissipation of chlorine caused by acidic water
- Reduces eye irritation in pool by reducing acidity of water
- Reduces corrosion of pool equipment and etching of plaster pool walls
- As the level of your pool’s pH increases into the ideal range, your pool water will become safer and more pleasant to swim in.
Apart from the household uses of Soda Ash, it is also used in industrial applications, detergent manufacturing Metallurgy, Glass manufacturing, and many more
Quantity may vary depending upon pool’s volume and current pH level, the initial dosage of our pool pH increaser is 1 pound per 10,000 gallons
- Please note: photo for illustration only.
- 100% sodium carbonate
- Chemical name: Soda Ash
- Comes in Granular form