Oxalic acid is a highly oxidized, strong organic acid that is widely distributed in nature, occurring in both plants and animals. In plants, it generally accumulates as a metabolic end product in the form of free acid. Oxalic acid is becoming as an essential household chemical that can be used, like many other acids, as a cleaner for various things. Oxalic Acid is a white crystalline solid that forms a colorless solution in water. 8-10 ounces of the powder to one gallon of warm water would give the best results for most of applications. At high doses Oxalic acid is very dangerous, but at moderate doses it is safe for various useful functions.
- USE for Home, Garden, Industrial & Commercial Applications
- Excellent Rust removal, iron stain removal, Bleaching agent, Wood stain cleaner, Quartz cleaner, pool stain remover and much more
- 99.8% pure oxalic acid powder
- Oxalic acid is used by some beekeepers as a miticide against the parasitic varroa mite.
- Oxalic acid is used to clean minerals
- Oxalic acid is sometimes used in the aluminum anodizing process, with or without sulfuric acid.
- Oxalic acid is an ingredient in some tooth whitening products.
- Dawn Scientific’s Oxalic acid is available in 4 oz, 8 oz, 1 lb, 2 lb, 2.5 lb, 5 lb, 10 lb, 50 lb convenient pack size